Eliminating the darkness of ignorance from the lives of people living in age-long poverty and help them to advance towards knowledge for all round development
Dr. S. N. Thore
Principal ( Bio Data )
My dear students,
Heartiest congratulations and a warm welcome to the family of M.S.P. Mandal’s Deogiri College, which has a glorious history of six decades.
- Providing quality education to socially and economically backward class.
- Bringing about educational and cultural development of rural people.
- Providing excellent facilities of hostel accommodation, physical education and value education.
- Bringing about social transformation through education.
- Creating resources and utilizing them for educational upliftment of common people.
- Promoting intellectual, ethical and cultural development of society.
- Introducing technical and professional education for increasing employability and economic development.
- Creating a widespread educational network seeking mass participation in education.
( From Students, Parents, Alumni, Employer & Teacher )
NIRF Report 2017-18
NIRF Report 2016-17
NIRF Report 2015-16
National Conference on Recent Innovations in Computer Science and Electronics – 2019
Event Date :- 18 – 19 January 2019.
(Paper Submission Date is extended upto 14 January, 2019)
DCA AFFICHE Inter Collegiate Poster Presentation Competition – 2019
Event Date :- 29 January 2019.
|Name of Event||Status|
|International Symposium on Exploring New Horizons in Chemical Sciences (ENHCS)-2019 10 – 12 January 2019||Completed|
|State Level Debate Elocution Competition 26 – 28 December, 2018||Completed|
|E-Content Development in Perspective of Teaching, 22-23 December, 2018||Completed|
|Two Days Workshop on Arduino & its Application March 1-2, 2016||Completed|
|UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Electronic Sensors and its Applications ( NSESA – 2015 )
February 20-21, 2015
|National Conference on Groundwater Management and Assessment in Deccan Basaltic Terrain (3-4 January, 2015)||Completed|
|National Conference on Recent Advances in Mathematics, December 23-25, 2014||Completed|
|6th State Level Junior College Science Exhibition 2014, December 18, 2014||Completed|
|National Seminar on Recent Trends in Psychological Research, November 27-28, 2013||Completed|